Earn $300 /monthly by just typing legal, government, law enforcement, and other private sector clients.
As independent typist contractors, you enjoy the flexibility of working from home, setting their own hours, balancing work and family demands and make great money too.
What You Need:
1-60 wpm Minimum Typing Speed with 90%+ Accuracy:
Applicants must pass a typing test with a minimum speed of 60 words per minute with 90% accuracy for your application to be considered
You must be proficient in Microsoft Word 2007/2010, including advanced formatting features. You must possess excellent listening skills and be comfortable working independently.
- 2+ years of increasingly responsible legal work in a law firm, including transcription and word processing experience, performed within the last five year period.
- Specific experience and a good working knowledge of the set-up of legal pleadings, agreements, court headings, interrogatories, deposition summaries, formal correspondence, etc.
- Good working knowledge of the proper format of legal citations.
- 1+ years of transcription and word processing experience in an office environment, performed within the last five year period. (General office, data entry and accounting experience, etc. are not sufficient.)
- Specific experience and good working knowledge in the creation of formal correspondence, memos, reports, etc.
- Windows Based PC w/ minimum 1GB RAM – no MACs or Tablets
- Windows OS 7, 8, or 8.1 (not compatible with Windows 10)
- Microsoft Word 2007 or newer (licensed versions only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v8.0 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader v8.0 or higher
- Windows Media Player v10, 11 or 12
- Sound card and earphones to listen to the dictation.
- Printer – (Inkjet or laser, properly set and cabled to work with your computer)
- Foot Pedal – (Operates the playback of audio material. You will be notified when to order it)
Due to the sensitive nature of our work, all typists must CLEAR Federal, State and Local background checks.