There are many ways to be successful as an affiliate, but this article lays out the process that i have found to be the most reliable and sustainable while still being very inexpensive.
“TIP AND INFO BUY DOMAIN AND HOSTING”
A Guide to Cheap Web Hosting:
Web hosting is ‘the service providing space on the Internet for websites. When you make a website and want other people to see it, you will need to publish (or upload) it with a web hosting service.’ (midphase.com). It can be done as cheap or expensive as you like (even free if needed!), so a better way to look at the cost of a hosting plan is through it’s value for money.
From a paid website hosting service, you can expect it to include:
- A unique domain name
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited storage
- Ability to host multiple domain names
- > 99% uptime
In 2015, this should cost $5 / month, anything less is good value for money, anything more is not good value for money!
Common Problems with Cheap Web Hosting
Normally you don’t expect “top quality” when you hear something described as, cheap, the phrase “you get what you pay for” springs to mind.
But is that true of cheap web hosting?
In my experience there are some fantastic cheap web hosts which provide a far higher level of service than more expensive hosts which you would think would supply you with a premium product.
The fact is with web hosting, large public listed web hosting companies can afford to be cheap thanks to economies of scale plus the fact that they want you as a happy paying customer for many years so they can make their money back in a long life cycle of hosting customers. Hosting customers also may pay a small amount for their actual hosting plan but then buy many add-ons bringing the total value of the customer up.
So we have established Cheap doesn’t always mean bad in web hosting, but how do we know which are cheap because they are bad and which are cheap because they are a large corporation who can afford to let you signup cheaply?
- Look out for addon costs. Some low cost web hosts will get you to sign up as they are the cheapest then charge you for everything, and i mean everything, from email addresses, to technical support.
- Check renewal prices. Some web hosting providers might appear to be the cheapest when you signup, but when your account comes to renew in 12 months they may not be the cheapest.
- There’s no point saving $1/month choosing the cheapest hosting plan you can find, then having your website go down and costing you more money due to loss of sales. Make sure your host is reputable and has a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Free domains. Most web hosts now give you a free domain name. Make sure your host includes a free domain otherwise they end up more expensive after you have purchased a domain name.
So which “Cheap Hosts” would you recommend?
We recommend eHost.com, ideahost, and iPage as the best low cost hosting solutions. They all fall into the category of large corporate organizations who can afford to offer their services cheaper thanks to economies of scales. These guys have the best reliability and features.
You must through the process of developing and building your platform, which will be the basis for growing your audience and promoting products to them.
Recommended Website Builder for your own site:
WordPress – http://wordpress.org
GoDaddy – http://www.godaddy.com
NameCheap – http://www.namecheap.com
HostGator – http://www.hostgator.com
Elegant Themes – http://www.elegantthemes.com
Woo Themes – http://www.woothemes.com
Studio Press – http://www.studiopress.com
Theme Forrest – http://themeforest.net
Aweber – http://www.aweber.com
GetResponse – http://www.getresponse.com
iContact – http://www.icontact.com